Due to the current circumstances and continued decrease in flight departures, we need to adjust our airport traffic.
From May 25 we will start with a few departures to/ from Bromma Airport adaptet to Air Leaps flights between Bromma and Visby. Please check the timetable as close to your trip as possible for up-to-date information.
On May 16 we opened our route Malmö Airport - Malmö C again. We start with a few departures that are adapted to the flights as much as possible. Please check the timetable as close to your trip as possible for up-to-date information. The route Malmö Airport - Lund C is still canceled.
From Wednesday, March 25, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely also on the route Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping.
From Monday, March 23, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely on the routes:
Malmö Airport – Lund
Arlanda Airport – Liljeholmen
Arlanda Airport – Brommaplan.
Bromma Airport - City Terminal
On the route Cityterminalen – Arlanda Airport we depart every 30 minutes.
On the route Gothenburg – Landvetter Airport we depart every 50-90 minutes.
Please check the timetable on our website as close to your planned trip as possible.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you, but hope to be back on track as soon as we can.
Departs every 30 minutes (see timetable)
- Arlanda Airport - Stockholm City Termin
Departs every 50-90 minutes
- Landvetter Airport - Gothenburg C
Departures are adapted to the flights (see timetable)
- Skavsta Airport - Stockholm City Terminal
- Malmö Airport - Lund C (From 16/5)
- Västerås Airport – Stockholm C (from 1/7)
- Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping (From 25/3)
- Bromma Airport - City Terminal
- Malmö Airport – Lund (From 23/3)
- Arlanda - Liljeholmen (From 23/3)
- Arlanda-Brommaplan (From 23/3)