Our employees and customers safety is our top priority. We continuously follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) and do what we can to reduce the spread of Covid-19. It is important that everyone feel safe when traveling with us.
Please note that our traffic is reduced, and we adapt our departures after the flights. Read more about our adapted time table.
What we do:
- Our buses are cleaned daily and we prioritize the most exposed surfaces, such as safety belts and stop buttons. We also have extra disinfection of certain exposed surfaces in the bus such as handrails and handles.
- Our ticket machines indoors are more often disinfected
- We limit the number of passengers per bus until the 21st of July 2020. We continuously evaluate and follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden and may prolong the limitation.
- We do not allow any standing passengers in our buses
- We inform about keeping distance at gates and bus stops where possible
- We have information about how to avoid the spread of the virus on the screens inside our buses
- Our buses are modern with ventilation of high quality
- Our drivers and hosts have easy access to hand-disinfectant and gloves to be able to maintain good hand hygiene
- We follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) when it comes to wearing face mask and will not have it as a requirement for our employees or our customers. However, we welcome everyone who travels with us to wear face mask if they wish.
We all need to act to prevent the spread of the virus, therefore we ask you kindly to:
- Stay at home if you have, even mild, symptoms
- Buy the ticket in our app or on the web to avoid physical contact
- Keep distance to other travelers, our drivers and hosts
- Put your luggage in the luggage compartment by yourself
- If possible, please choose a seat with distance from other passengers
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand-disinfectant can be an option.
- Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm
Validity and refund
If you need to change your travel plans, our tickets are valid within 3 months from the date of purchase, which means that you can use your ticket later if you want to. The tickets can be refunded within the validity time if they are not partially used. More questions and answers about our tickets can be found in our Frequently asked questions.
Thank you for showing respect to fellow travelers and our coworkers. Together we make the trip safe.