Our employees and customers safety is our top priority. We continuously follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden (Folkhälsomyndigheten) and do what we can to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Our buses are being cleaned inside and outside every day and we prioritize the most exposed surfaces. We also limit number of passengers in each bus to 30 persons.
If you need to change your travel plans, our tickets are valid within 3 months from the date of purchase, which means that you can use your ticket later if you want to. The tickets can be refunded within the validity time if they are not partially used. More questions and answers about our tickets can be found in our Frequently asked questions.
What we all can think of to reduce the spread of Covid-19:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Hand-disinfectant can be an option
- Cough and sneeze into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching your face and eyes
- Keep a distance to unknown people around you
- Stay home if you have even mild symptoms
Thank you for showing respect to fellow travelers.