You should always feel safe and secure when travelling with us. Therefore, we continue to maintain extra good hygiene on board and ask you to stay at home if you feel sick.
Our actions to reduce the spread of Covid-19:
- Our buses are cleaned daily and we prioritize the most exposed surfaces, such as safety belts, stop buttons, handrails and handles.
- Our ticket machines indoors are more often disinfected.
- Our drivers and hosts have easy access to hand-disinfectant and gloves to be able to maintain good hand hygiene.
We all need to act to prevent the spread of the virus, therefore we ask you kindly to:
- Stay at home if you have symptoms.
- Buy the ticket in our app or on the web to avoid physical contact.
- Keep distance to other travelers, our drivers and hosts.
- Put your luggage in the luggage compartment by yourself
Thank you for showing respect to fellow travelers and our coworkers. Together we make the trip safe.
Our buses are modern with ventilation of high quality. In a majority of our buses we have also adjusted the ventilation to reduce the spread of the virus.
If you need to change your travel plans, our tickets are valid within 3 months from the date of purchase, which means that you can use your ticket later if you want to. The tickets can be refunded within the validity time if they are not partially used. More questions and answers about our tickets can be found in our Frequently asked questions.
See our timetable before you travel