Due to the current situation and continued decrease in flight departures, we need to adjust our traffic. Find more information about each route below.
We ask you to look at the timetable on our website as close to your planned trip as possible to be sure that you receive the latest information.
- The route Arlanda Airport – Stockholm C (Cityterminalen) departs up to every 60 minutes from Jan 12
- The route Arlanda – Liljeholmen is cancelled from from Nov 18
- The route Arlanda – Brommaplan is cancelled
- The route Landvetter Airport – Gothenburg C departs up to every 90 minutes from Jan 12
- The route Skavsta Airport - Linköping/Norrköping is cancelled
- The route Skavsta Airport – Stockholm C (Cityterminalen) departures are adapted to the flights. The timetable is updated weekly due to the fact that there are so many changes in the flight times and we want to be able to show the most accurate timetable.
From Skavsta Airport to Stockholm C
The bus departures from the airport are adapted to the actual arrival times of the flights. Since all foreign travellers now must present a negative Covid test at the Airport, the bus departs 30-45 minutes after the flight has actually landed. We ask you to keep this in mind if the flight arrives earlier or later than planned. We recommend that you go directly to the bus stop after you have picked up any luggage.
To Skavsta Airport from Stockholm C
We always adapt a bus departure 3 hours before each flight. If the flight the bus departure is adapted to is canceled, the bus departure will also be canceled. Therefore, it is important that you plan to travel with the bus departure adapted to your flight.
- The route Malmö Airport - Lund C is cancelled and will not start again
- The route Malmö Airport - Malmö C the timetable is updated weekly due to the fact that there are so many changes in the flight times and we want to be able to show the most accurate timetable.
- The route Bromma Airport - Cityterminalen is cancelled
- The route Västerås Airport - Stockholm C the departures are adapted to the flights