Due to the current circumstances and continued decrease in flight departures, we need to adjust our airport traffic. Please always check the timetable on our website as close to your planned trip as possible.
Frrom July 1 we will start with departures up to every 50 minutues on the route Landvetter Airport - Gothenburg City.
The route Bromma Airport - Stockholm C is canceled from July 1, due to very low traveling.
Visby: No departures on the route Visby Airport - Visby Harbour this summer, 2020.
From Monday June 15 we will start with departures every 30 minutes on the route Arlanda Airport - Stockholm City. The routes Liljeholmen and Brommaplan are still closed.
On May 16 we opened our route Malmö Airport - Malmö C again. We start with a few departures that are adapted to the flights as much as possible. The route Malmö Airport - Lund C is canceled.
From Wednesday, March 25, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely also on the route Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping.
From Monday, March 23, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely on the routes:
Västerås Airport – Stockholm C
Malmö Airport – Lund
Arlanda Airport – Liljeholmen
Arlanda Airport – Brommaplan.
Departs every 30 minutes
- Arlanda Airport - Stockholm City Terminal
Departs every 50 minutes
- Landvetter Airport - Gothenburg C
Departures are adapted to the flights
- Skavsta Airport - Stockholm City Terminal
- Malmö Airport - Lund C (From 16/5)
- Bromma Airport - City Terminal (From 1/7)
- Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping (From 25/3)
- Västerås Airport - Stockholm C (From 24/3)
- Malmö Airport – Lund (From 23/3)
- Arlanda - Liljeholmen (From 23/3)
- Arlanda-Brommaplan (From 23/3)