Due to the current circumstances and continued decrease in flight departures, we need to adjust our airport traffic.
From Wednesday, April 8, we stop the traffic entirely to and from Malmö Airport.
From Monday, April 6, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely on the route Cityterminalen - Bromma Airport due to the airline BRA cancelling all their flights.
From Wednesday, March 25, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely also on the route Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping.
From Monday, March 23, we are forced to stop the traffic entirely on the routes:
Västerås Airport – Stockholm C
Malmö Airport – Lund
Arlanda Airport – Liljeholmen
Arlanda Airport – Brommaplan.
On the route Cityterminalen – Arlanda Airport we depart every 60 minutes.
On the route Gothenburg – Landvetter Airport we depart every 60-90 minutes.
Please check the timetable on our website as close to your planned trip as possible.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you, but hope to be back on track as soon as we can.
Departs every 60 minutes (see timetable)
- Arlanda Airport - Stockholm City Termin
Departs every 60-90 minutes
- Landvetter Airport - Gothenburg C
Departures are adapted to the flights (see timetable)
- Skavsta Airport - Stockholm City Terminal
- Malmö Airport - Malmö C / Lund (From 8 April)
- Bromma Airport - City Terminal (From 6 April)
- Skavsta Airport - Linköping/ Norrköping (From 25 March)
- Västerås Airport - Stockholm C (From 24 March)
- Malmö Airport – Lund (From 23 March)
- Arlanda - Liljeholmen (From 23 March)
- Arlanda-Brommaplan (From 23 March