Flygbussarna’s app for iPhone and Android
Download for iPhone
Download for Android
With Flygbussarna’s app you can easily search and find departures to 7 of Sweden’s largest airports including Arlanda Airport, Bromma Airport, Skavsta Airport, Landvetter Airport, Västerås Airport, Malmö Airport and Visby Airport. You can buy bus transfer tickets and pay with credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) or through PayPal. In the app you can also find contact information to Customer Service and current traffic information.
The app also shows departures to harbours such as Nynäshamn (Destination Gotland), Stadsgården (Viking Line) and Värtahamnen (Tallink Silja).
Updates in version launched March 2017
- Ability to sign in and sync with tickets bought on website. When you are signed in you can reach your tickets in both app and on website.
Updates in the version launched June 2016:
- The ability to use MasterPass as paying method in the app.
Updates in the version launched February 2016:
- Saving credit card in the app to simplify purchase.
Updates in the version launched July 2015:
- Ability to see bought tickets directly in the app not having to rely on an e-mail to arrive. Show the ticket in the app to the bus driver.
Updates in the version launched June 2015:
- Our app is now available in English! If the language on your smartphone is set to another language than Swedish, the language in the app will automatically be Swedish.
Updates in the version launched april 2015:
- Profile page that stores name, e-mail, bonus number in order to make your purchase easier.
- Integration with Passbook (only iPhone and iPad). Click on the link in the ticket e-mail that you receive from us after purchase. The Flygbuss-ticket will then automatically be saved in Passbook.
Do you have any comments on the app? Please use our form.